Obtaining ephemeris for planetary moons:
1. Navigate to http://naif.jpl.nasa.gov/naif/.
2. Using the navigation bar on the left, select Data.
3. Click on the link to Generic SPICE Kernels.
4. From the ftp folder view, select the 'spk' folder.
5. Select the 'satellites' folder.
6. This folder contains many '*.bsp' files which are compatible with STK. To determine the contents of each file, look in the 'aa_summaries.txt' file located at the top of the folder.
7. For details on how to load these files into STK, follow the instructions in FAQ 10789: How do I create central bodies using SPICE files?
Note that since we recommend having only one SPICE file for any given body, it may be necessary to use the SPICE utilities toolkit located at http://naif.jpl.nasa.gov/naif/toolkit.html to add or remove bodies from a given file.